Regioanl Qualtiy Manager
来源：本站 作者：admin 日期：2019/6/13
Job Title Regional Quality Manager
Lead and drive Quality: of Performance in Operations and in Customer Satisfaction across the region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive Global Quality initiatives throughout Europe. Establish Quality as a competitive advantage.
Mentor European site quality mangers:
• Ensure operational quality objectives are met in Europe
• Create and manage a community of quality professionals and Subject Matter Experts
• Deploy and use operational KPI’s, across Europe region, to monitor and manage the operational health of the manufacturing base
• Manage, promote, expedite and report the deployment of GOS QA initiatives across the European Manufacturing base
• Drive Continuous Improvement mentality across all sites
• Ensure & expect the effective use of all the Quality tools across process design, operational management and problem resolution
• Provide a path of escalation for all site Quality Managers and Quality teams
• Define and deploy the Quality Strategy across the Region
• Oversee the effective response to Customers on all major Customer issues and escalations
• Participate in Lean project activities
• Participate in Customer-facing discussions on all aspects of product and process quality
• Work synergistically with other Functional leads across Operations Development Team for Europe
• Provide reactive support to individual sites and Businesses in the event of Customer issues and escalations
• Provide leadership within the European Quality Management community
• Provide leadership within the European Ops Dev community
• The Regional Quality Manager (RQM) will implement and support Global Quality intitiatives in Europe to achieve customer and operational quality objectives.
• The RQM will support the Regional Site Operations Managers to drive deployment of all regional and global Quality Initiatives.
• The RQM will create and manage a community of Quality Management and Engineering across the region ensuring the use of best practices across all areas of Operations.
• The RQM will ensure that operational metrics (KPI) are accurately and effectively used to track trends in performance, to prevent or quickly address issues as soon as they occur.
• The RQM will ensure that all sites employ the full range of process development, risk mitigation and problem solving tools as required
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Regional Quality Manager shall report directly to the VP of Global Quality. The RQM will also maintain a dotted line relationship to the regional operations development director.
The RQM will also maintain “horizontal” relationships with the other RQM staff in Europe, Asia and Americas Regions.
Interface points for the RQM role will include
• Director for Operations Development Europe
• VP for Operations Europe
• Operations Development Functional Team – Europe Region
• Site Quality Managers – Europe region
• Operations Development Quality Manager – Americas Region
• Operations Development Quality Manager – Asia Region
• Global Quality team – Jabil Corporate
分分pk拾 JOB QUALIFICATIONSKNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to operations.
• Results-driven change agent.
• Ability to communicate in all media forms and cross-culturally
• Strong analytical and leadership skills
• Ability to influence all levels of the Jabil organization
• Professional manager
• Effective communicator
• Organizationally astute, but not politically motivated.
• Practices humility and influencing at any level within organization to achieve goals
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Experienced in successfully leading the Quality function in a multi-cultural and multi-site environment
• Proven experience implementing ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 quality management systems
• Management experience in a heavily matrixed environment.
• External candidates with experience as a QM / QE in high volume, high mix industries.
• Certified 6 Sigma Black Belt preferred.
• Degree in Engineering, Science or analytical discipline with at least 8 years of relevant experience of which 5 years in management.
• Excellent Leadership and Communication Skills.
• Track record showing continual improvement of personal skills.
• Regular business hours. Some additional hours may be required.
• Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.
Sitting Up to 7 hour(s) per day Lifting Up to .5 hour(s) per day, up to 50 max. lbs.^
Walking Up to 2 hour(s) per day Pushing/Pulling Up to .5 hour(s) per day, up to 50 max. lbs^
Standing Up to 4 hour(s) per day Climbing: Up to .5 hour(s) per day
Bending/Squatting/Stooping Up to 1 hour(s) per day Stairs Up to .5 hour(s) per day
Reaching Up to 2 hour(s) per day Ladder Will not generally apply
Balancing Will not generally apply Step-stool Will not generally apply
Twisting Up to 1 hour(s) per day Excessive heat exposure Will not generally apply
Crawling Will not generally apply Excessive cold exposure Will not generally apply
Hands in water Will not generally apply Dust exposure Will not generally apply
Kneeling Up to 1 hour(s) per day Loud Noise exposure Will not generally apply
Data Entry/Typing Up to 4 hour(s) per day Humidity exposure Will not generally apply
Unusual hearing or vision demands: None specified